Thursday, April 7, 2011

January 2011

Still so excited!!!! I keep holding my breath waiting for the puking to start, however, lucky for me it didn't. I am a really bad puker so I was soooooooo thankful I was not throwing up every morning. However, there were lots of days of pretty bad nausea where all I wanted to do was not move so I didn't risk throwing up. And, I couldn't eat chili or lasagna, one night I had to have Brady just come take my food away cause continuing to look at it just made me have more nausea. Also, lots of days I was sooo tired. However, I would take both of these things a million times over if it means getting to hold my own perfect little baby.

This month I bought my first maternity shirt!! :-) It was on sale for 4 dollars at target!! And, it was a tank top and seeing how I am going to be the most pregnant in june, july, and a lot in august I thought that was a good deal!!

8 weeks 6 days!!! January 15th....

I took Dr.Estrada up on her offer to look at our baby at work. Everything looked perfect,we could see the umbilical cord, the heart beat, the placenta, and a baby that looked like a kidney bean instead of a grain of rice :-) Here is the pic......

2nd Dr's appt....10 weeks 3 days :-).....January 26th


I think my heart may have been pounding out of my chest as Dr.Estrada put the doppler to my tummy to find the heartbeat, at first we heard mine, and then I probably held my breath as she searched some more and then there is was....a perfect fast little beating heart.....Love, Love, Love!!!!Brady had a huge smile on his face and we all just sat there and listened to it for a couple minutes. Brady and Dr.Estrada both laughed at me for being so nervous because my heart was beating super fast like the little baby, lol. Perfect, I cannot get enough of that sound. I had been scared before this to try and find it on my own at work, because I was scared if I couldn't find it I would freak out, but after Dr.Estrada found it, I listened to it all the time at work.


Best sound ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment