Tuesday, April 26, 2011

23 weeks and 2 days


What I am using now...


Left to Right


Johnson's body oil body wash wish shea and coco butter.....please no more stretch marks, not working out so well, but I figure all this stuff has to helping a little


Puritan's Pride Vitamin E Oil....I have been putting this on my belly before bed, it's supposed to help with the strech mark redness and moisturize????


Vaseline Coco Butter Lotion....This is what I put on after I get out of the shower?? We will see :-)


The Proactiv....already talked about that :-) It better work :-)


Yes those are the walmart brand chewable kids vitamins I have been taking two a day I got sick of the gummy vitamins, like I was dreading the taste, been doing much better with these. They don't have DHA in them so I added that. They do still have 800 mcg of folic acid so I stopped taking extra, especially because everytime I tried to swallow the folic acid pills I would gag because of the texture on the edges.


I also added the Iron I figured it wouldn't hurt anything and it should help keep my H and H up :-)

Comments and Suggestions Welcome!!!!


This post was kind of boring :-) Oh well....

2 comments:

  1. This post wasn't boring...it was very entertaining, in fact. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE BLOGS!!!

    So fun! Keep 'em coming... and just to be annoying I am going to ask for another belly picture, because I KNOW that lil man has grown!

    ReplyDelete