Still no puking....Hallelujah, I'm hoping these means I am not a puker!! Still pretty tired and still lots of nausea though.
February 14th....Valentine's Day :-) 13 weeks and 1 day.... and guess what I got for my present. My first pair of maternity jeans :-) Brady had been listening to me saying I didn't think my jeans were going to fit much longer. I really didn't need them quite yet, however, these were the kind without the big panel that go over your belly and have an adjustable waist, so I pulled the waist tight and started wearing them cause they were just comfier, all jeans should have adjustable waist. :-)
February 21st....3rd Dr's Appt :-) 14 weeks and 1 day... Still have a perfect little heart beat beating away :-) Brady has decided he thinks prenatal care is silly, I keep trying to teach him why it is important, but he doesn't buy it, lol, oh well. Don't worry I think it is important and he has come to every appt so far, I have been too scared to possibly get bad news by myself. But, luckily everything has been perfect...Thank You God!! Keep being perfect little baby.
February 22nd and 23rd....14 weeks and 2-3 days :-) While laying on my tummy reading Water for Elephants, I promise my life I felt this little baby moving for the first time, just a little tiny movement like someone running their finger across you in my belly. This was a feeling I had never felt before and I loved it and couldn't think of what else it could be and I felt it a few times!! LOVE!!! Some people have said there is no way I could have felt it this early and I'm crazy, but I'm pretty sure I did :-)
February 26th and 27th.....14 weeks 6 days and 15 weeks 0 days...Are you a boy or a girl? With the help of some of my favorite friends, we went on a mission to try and figure out little baby's sex, prediction both days was a boy. It looked like there was probably something besides lines between those little legs....time will tell :-) Brady was laughing at us because obviously we have no idea what we are doing, but he also was in love because he hadn't seen the little baby since it was the grain of rice besides pictures. He still thinks you are a little girl......? In the morning when I showed the pic we took to my Dr she said it looked like labia so we were back to square one, lol. We will know soon, just stay healthy little beautiful person!!!
Alan thinks the same thing after most Dr appts. Must be a guy thing. (: And I don't think you are crazy! There are days that I am sure I feel this little bug move and I'm only 13 weeks.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you and Brady!! I can't wait to read more!