Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Drs Appt number 5...zits...depression

22 weeks 1 day


This was my 5th Dr's appt with Dr.Estrada, they gave me my lovely Glucola to drink before my next appointment...that will be fun I'm sure.....I don't think I've ever heard one person say a good thing about that drink, well maybe one crazy one who said they liked it?!? I can't remember who that was though. I will let you know my verdict. Heart beat is still perfect!!! My fundus measured at 23 weeks....Dr.Estrada said are you growing a big baby? I said I hope not :-) Hopefully, that measurement slows down :-) She said it could have been the tie on my pants :-) we'll go with that, but she was just trying to make me feel better I think, lol, I'll take it!


Next, I have more zits than I think I have ever had....silly pregnancy hormones :-) I think every night after I work I have 4 more zits, lol. I tried switching my face wash that didn't work. One morning after work I was so frustrated I bought Proactiv, I have used it before and it worked awesome, so hopefully it will help. Dr.Estrada also gave me a script so I will try that next if the proactiv doesn't help, benzaclin :-) which I have used samples of before and it worked too...we will see.


Oh silly Depression, the last couple of weeks I have been worried again about my medicine getting to my baby boy, lots of nerves.....prolly proves I need the medicine :-.) I talked to Dr.Estrada about it again and she said Stay on it, Stay on it, and then at work I caught Dr.Burns who said the same thing. Trust your Doctors, you trust them with everything else, they are smart, that is why I picked them, that is what I keep telling myself. My friends at work also say I am making the right decision. So when you think about it say a prayer for me!!


That is it on this post I think :-)

2 comments:

  1. Stay on it, stay on it, stay on it!! :) Like you said, Dr. Estrada and Dr. Burns are doing what you picked them to do...give you sound, medical advice.

    I didn't mind the glucola for the 1 hour...the 3 hour? BLECH. So, don't go there, k? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I might have been the weirdo who liked the glucola. I may have chugged it. Yum. ;)

    Oh and you're so right about your doctors and their advice. Trust them.

    I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete