Tuesday, April 26, 2011

March 2011



March 4th.....15 weeks 5 days


A picture for fun :-)


This is the month I found my stretch mark, oh goodness, lol.



My appointment this month was on March 21st when I was 18 weeks and 1 day. Heartbeat is still going strong! Still love that sound!!! So my real scheduled sono is probably not going to be until almost 22 weeks, which feels like forever away, so after a weekend of running my butt off at work for my Doctor, which concluded in me telling her I have a pt for you, she just delivered in the ER entrance way, and I ripped my coat pocket off running down to try and help with the delivery. It was pretty easy to convince her to look and see if she could see the sex. She patted me on the back and said you deserve that after the weekend we had :-). I agree. The conclusion....70% boy she said, I never saw the shot she did, but at one point she went, Oh!, really loud I'm guessing that's when she saw it. I still wasn't 100 percent convinced. Brady thought she was right.


A couple of days later it was confirmed. Baby Thelander is definitely a boy....Beckett James :-) in case you were wondering. Could not be more excited!!


Here are a few more pics!!! Love this little man!!!






My favorite little Face :-)






Little tiny toes :-)










Mom now that you know I'm a boy will you please stop looking at me :-)



The bottom three pics were taken at 18 weeks 3 days :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment