23 weeks pregnant
On Easter Sunday I gave my testimony at church and then I was baptized :-) this was a big accomplishment for me! Baptism was something I put off as a little child for many reasons and then the longer I put it off, the scarier it got. I always found an excuse not to do it, and then it felt weird because I had been a christian my whole life and hadn't done it. I told Brady the next time Pastor John was going to baptize in the pool at the school I would do it. I thought maybe he forgot, but he didn't :-) So with some tears and lot of thinking I wrote out my testimony and went through with it. So glad I did :-)
Obviously I was pregnant when I did this, I thought some people might think this was weird, but Brady and Pastor John thought it was pretty cool, so we did it little Beckett and all. Thanks to everyone in my life who has supported and loved me and has gotten me to this point!! I love you all!!
That's awesome, Beckett and all!!! Wish you would have told me you were doing this...very awesome!
ReplyDelete