This is the day we went to register for all of Beckett's stuff :-) I made Brady take this picture before we left, he highly protests all of these belly pics, lol, he says he thinks they are weird, I told him because he isn't a girl he doesn't understand so please just take the picture :-). We registered at Babies R Us and Target. Upon walking into Babies R Us I said this is my favorite store :-) and Brady said I hate this store, lol. I reminded him that I offered that he didn't need to come, because being one of my favorite stores I knew what I already wanted mostly but he insisted. In the end he did really good and I think he might of even liked it :-) He probably wouldn't admit that though. We went to Target second and all I can say is my feet were tired!! Stay tuned....Tuesday, June 7, 2011
23+3 week Belly Picture
This is the day we went to register for all of Beckett's stuff :-) I made Brady take this picture before we left, he highly protests all of these belly pics, lol, he says he thinks they are weird, I told him because he isn't a girl he doesn't understand so please just take the picture :-). We registered at Babies R Us and Target. Upon walking into Babies R Us I said this is my favorite store :-) and Brady said I hate this store, lol. I reminded him that I offered that he didn't need to come, because being one of my favorite stores I knew what I already wanted mostly but he insisted. In the end he did really good and I think he might of even liked it :-) He probably wouldn't admit that though. We went to Target second and all I can say is my feet were tired!! Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment