Thursday, March 17, 2011

Water :-)

So I have to be honest, I am awful at drinking plain water. Before I was pregnant at home I would drink water probably never (diet pop and juice were the way to go for me).....at work I would drink it with propel packets between the diet pepsi. So upon getting pregnant I have had to force myself to drink water. My Brita Jug, Lemons, and bottled water have helped a lot, but not that much. I would like to say I love it, but I don't. At least until this week :-) the last night I worked I drank 60 oz and couldn't get it down fast enough. I hope this is my body helping me out!! I honestly like it though. I hope this craving sticks around, especially to help with breastfeeding and just because it is healthy. Don't get me wrong though, I am still enjoying the occasional Cherry Dr.Pepper, don't worry my Dr gave me permission :-) and because I don't think I could survive without caffiene. However, I have stopped the diet because I figure if I am going to give my baby sugar it might as well be real sugar :-)

1 comment:

  1. I hate water as well, I could drink coffee or diet coke all day long and be happy. But because of BFing I try and drink at least 100oz a day... it ranges from 100-150, give or take. And OF COURSE I still enjoy 1-2 diet cokes and a cup of coffee. I'm a rule breaker, I know they say one or the other. But I figure with that much water, it's alright. :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete