Some back blogging to come, but here goes the pregnancy journal of a first time mom/labor nurse :-)
So today is March 16th and I am only 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant and guess what I noticed today??? A very nice strech mark right next to my belly button.....really? I know, something silly to complain about since so far I have had an umcomplicated pregnancy and have not thrown up once, but really I thought If I was going to get them it would not be til much later. So now I am scared I am going to get a million seeing as how so far I've only gained maybe 2 pounds even if my tummy is sticking out more. Really in the end I will take a million of them if it means a perfect healthy baby, but it makes me a little sad cause I was looking forward to taking belly shot pictures and now I'm scared my belly will not be picture worthy. However, my friend Molly assures me we will get some awesome shots (If you haven't checked out her pictures you should, Willow Brandt Photography on Facebook). So on with the everyday Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm and occasional Body Oil and I will be adding Vaseline Coco Butter Lotion at night. Anyways I know trivial, but what I've been thinking about today.
Here is what I am using...
http://www.burtsbees.com/product-line/mama-bee/
http://www.vaseline.com/Carousel.aspx?Path=Consumer/OurProducts/CocoaButterRange
No comments:
Post a Comment