Thursday, March 17, 2011

October 2010 - Ready for Baby

So in case you didn't know Brady and I had a five year plan, which equals no baby for the first five years of our marraige. Well we changed it to a four year plan :-) On purpose :-) our baby will be coming right after our 4 year anniversary if all goes according to plan. For me I was the little girl that wanted a baby since she was a little girl and walked down the aisles of Babies R Us staring in awe at all the baby stuff. I also was the little girl that when my mom got her new JC Penny catalog every year I picked out all the baby stuff I would buy if I had my own baby. For Brady he said he was ready and I wasn't going to let him change his mind, especially because he had been saying the opposite for a long time. He said he knew he was ready because when he watched our friends with their babies it made him want one....this made my heart smile really big!! So here we go....lots of prayers and hopes that this will be easy!!!

Here are some pics of my way of trying to prepare....Be prepared right :-)
Excuse the pics they are from my old 3 mp point and shoot camera...Baby was the reason I got my Canon Rebel which I love!!

Vitamins :-) and Folic Acid!!

Healthy Baby and Strong Pregnancy!!

I Was taking 1600 mcg of Folic Acid, I had read lots of Folic Acid prevents Miscarraige.



Took out the belly button ring, I figured it was no longer needed, not that it ever was or that it was ever seen. I got it my sophomore year of College with a whole bunch of my friends at Olivet. Which reminds me of when my friend Sarah put on a awesome show for our RD so we wouldn't get it trouble for getting them. Olivet does not allow any body piercings expect girls in their ears, at least then, I don't know if the rules are different now, lol, good memories.

Here is the Belly Balm that is supposed to be making sure I don't get any strech marks...oh goodness, already made that post, I'll give u a real review at the end of the pregnancy or as it progresses. There will however be no pictures of strech marks, no thank you. I had a feeling I would get them though, Burt's Bee's was supposed to be my protector, but I guess not.

No more Birth Control!!!! Last Day was October 13th, took a pic to document :-) I think no longer taking this helped my migraines which made me very happy. I have really only had one bad one since I stopped!! This makes me happy especially because pregnancy equals no Excedrin Migraine or Ibuprofen so I had no idea what I was going to do.

Well that was October I think, If I think of something to add I will.

My blog is going to be my pregnancy journal for now, I think I might copy it to a shutterfly book after the baby comes, I couldn't find any pregnancy journals to buy that I was in love with so here we are.

2 comments:

  1. Do you even know how excited I am that you're documenting this on your blog??!!

    No? Well, I'm SO SO SO excited. It makes me feel like I'm on this journey with you, which makes me feel happy. :)

    ReplyDelete