The biggest part of May was going to florida, however, that is going to have it's own posts so here are my other highlights....
May 1st 24 weeks on the nose I felt my little man move from the outside :-) My friend Molly and I were looking at Mr.Beckett and as I saw him kick on the screen I felt the movement from the outside too, coolest feeling ever!!! Makes part of me want to always be pregnant so I don't forget what it feels like.
May 11th 25 weeks and 3 days.....Brady felt Beckett move for the first time as we were packing for florida. He smiled looked and me and asked if I did that and I said no, then he said it felt like I had a hiccup, I told him that was for sure our little baby :-) I was so excited he felt it!!! especially because he isn't very patient so I was scared he would never wait to do it :-) He has felt him move a few times since, but lots of times when he tries little man stops moving. I think it's cause he knows his daddy is there :-)
May 23rd.....Glucola Day
All I can say is there is nothing good about that stuff, yuck! I would be okay not drinking it again, because after your done all you want to do it get a different taste in your mouth and you can't, no water, no gum, no nothing. The results.....I passed and by a lot the cut off is a 140 blood sugar and mine was only 103 :-). I was nervous I was going to throw off all my sugars that day too because I may have only slept for 2 hours after working all night and staying at the hospital all morning with my friend Emily Taylor who had her baby that am. She did awesome by the way, labor for less than 10 hours from when her water broke, hopefully I do that well. Also, Dr.Estrada said I measured 27 and 1/2 weeks which made me happy seeing as I was 27 weeks and 1 day :-). However, we won't talk about how much weight I gained between this appointment and my last, way too much, lol, hopefully I don't do that everytime :-). Dr.Estrada says its water she bets cause my face looks a little swollen, I don't know if that was supposed to make me feel better or not.....then a few days later Brady also said my hands looks chubby, thanks guys, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment