Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Florida....shopping, beach stuff, and a sunset :-)

So one of the things we do when we go to fl is shop...a lot :-) And usually Brady spends more than me :-) But here are my great finds....notice the beach suset in the pics...

heaven :-)

2 T-shirts from the Gap outlet for me for when my baby belly goes away :-) Total was 8 dollars and some change, super excited to wear them, hopefully in the not so distant future :-)


Clothes for Beckett
The Yellow one says Mommy's Rock Legend :-)
I got super good deals on all of this stuff!!
Little man is going to be very cute if I do say so myself!!

Here are the things that consisted of the other parts of my week....
tanning oil spf 8, the first day I wore spf 30 and got no sun and was sad, then I think the next day 12...still nothing, so we went to the 8 for the rest of the time :-) I was so scared to go without anything, that I would burn myself and end up dehydrated and having contractions and in the hospital in florida, paranoid labor nurse can we say :-) Next in the pic...the bathing suit I took, target juniors section, we won't say what size it was, lol, however I liked it way more than the maternity one I tried on that one was awful. Number 3, my trusty camelbak water bottle in pink of course, note the statement from above. And finally, a good book, I liked this book a lot, however I wish there was more of an ending, I find myself wishing that a lot when I finish a book, I want to know what happens next.

To end it all a perfect sunset picture off our balcony!


Longboat Key, FL


I love the beach and am so excited to take Mr.Beckett one day so he can love it too, eventhough I'm pretty sure he already does, who wouldn't prefer spending their nights falling asleep listening to the waves crashing!

Also, I can't forget one thing....Zofran I did not brave the plane pregnant without it and it worked quite well!! I might make sure I have some to take everytime I fly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment