Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My New Camera

So for my Birthday and Christmas this year I got a Canon Rebel XS....so excited!!! However, I have never been taught anything about photography, which means I need to learn. So here is my attempt at learning. My friend Tina sent me the 12 weeks to better photography class and here is week one...

Every girls loves some OPI right! :-)

I am doing with just the kit lens, but hopefully soon I will get a better one to learn with, but I thought I would start.

Lesson one is about aperture basic traning where you adjust the aperture to get a blurry background so here are my photos from no blurry to most blurry.


Aperture 22


Aperture 8

Aperture 3.5

Pretty good I think for having the camera for two days..obviously not rocket science, but I had fun.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the 3.5 aperture! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! That course is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Maybe you can work up to a baby, soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures! What course is this? Need to figure out our camera also :)

    ReplyDelete