Brady and I did get to spend some time with family on Christmas we went to Brady's aunt and uncle's house who live in Olathe, His cousin Kelsey took our picture for us...Brady cooperated for this picture :-)
These are Brady's buddies Cody (with the santa hat) and Jacob (the one not smiling) I think they were supposed to be making funny faces...It was Jacob's birthday on Christmas so went we over to help celebrate!!
After the boys went to bed we all played Blockus, a new game we learned this weekend, it's really fun, and I would like to say that I beat everyone this time. Last pic of the two days and Brady is still protesting, lol.
Eventhough we had to stay in Olathe we had a pretty good Christmas!!
Happy New Year Everyone!!!

What was up with Brady's protesting???? Glad you had a good holiday. :)
ReplyDeleteHe doesn't like pictures
ReplyDelete